Polzeath Beach House Apt 4
New Polzeath, North CornwallGuide Price
At A Glance
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- EPC band
- Postcode PL27 6UG
- Tenure Freehold
POLZEATH BEACH HOUSE APT 4
LAST REMAINING BEACH FRONT APARTMENT - With stunning 180 degree views right across Polzeath beach and out over the Atlantic Ocean, this prime waterfront 3-bedroom apartment at Polzeath Beach House is located at New Polzeath, with easy access to all the nearby beaches, towns and villages including Rock, and Padstow. Situated on the first floor, Apt 4 Daymer offers the perfect turnkey investment opportunity with a sea facing balcony and all contents and forward holiday let bookings included.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private balcony
- Beach facing with sensational and panoramic sea views
- Atlantic Bar & Kitchen on the ground floor and sun terrace perfect for al fresco dining
- Use of the Surf Shack board storage and shower facilities. Key card access. Hotel reception & concierge
- Includes all contents and forward bookings
- In all approximately 84.9 sq.m (914 sq. ft.)
- Leasehold 999 years from Oct 2018 - Holiday residence restricted
As it's name implies, Polzeath Beach House occupies an unrivalled beachside position on Atlantic Terrace at New Polzeath, with arguably the best views of Polzeath’s golden sandy beach, renowned surf and epic sunsets. Currently, a popular holiday let, Daymer is a 3-bedroom holiday apartment located on the first floor, with incredible sea views right across the beach.
NOTE: Please note that all apartments carry a holiday use restriction, which means that these properties should not be purchased as primary residences. Under the lease agreement, Dogs are not permitted in any of the apartments.
The Atlantic Bar and Kitchen on the ground floor offers convenient indoor/outdoor dining with large bi-fold doors to make the most of the sensational views. Outside, a large two-tier sun terrace is the perfect spot to enjoy Polzeath's renowned sunsets. A concierge service is available from the Hotel Reception, which provides full servicing and maintenance for the apartments as well as letting management. There are also 12 boutique hotel rooms at the rear of the building overlooking Atlantic Mews, which are ideal to book for any overflow of guests.
Steps or lift up from the ground floor reception lead to the first floor foyer and corridor leading to apartments 3 and 4 | Entrance hall with storage cupboard | Rear Double/Twin bedroom with built-in wardrobe and window | Middle Double/Twin bedroom with built-in wardrobe and small window | Family bathroom | Hallway cupboard | Principal en-suite bedroom with glazed Juliet balcony and sea views, built-in wardrobe | Open plan living space with stunning sea views from the kitchen, dining and living area | Bi-fold doors opening onto a private balcony.
- High performance, German engineered Schucco system glazing and doors
- Moduleo vinyl flooring in the living accommodation and hallways, and Sandringham carpets in all the bedrooms
- Kettle fitted kitchens with 20mm quartz worktops
- Integrated appliances include Neff oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, and washer-drier
- Two bathrooms with Vado taps, Hansgrohe shower, Duravit basins, Porcelanosa tiling, and large bespoke wall mirrors
- Phone sockets linked to hotel comms room are available for connection to BT lines
- Two TV points per apartment, linked to a communal aerial
- Service charge - approximately £4000 per annum (TBC).
- Ground rent - £300 per annum.
- Warranty - Build Zone 10 year structural warranty.
- Neff appliance warranty.
- SALTO electronic key entry.
- Intercom entry phone system in each apartment.
- Central Alarm / CCTV monitoring Internal and External areas.
- Passenger lift to all floors
- Fully carpeted corridors and stairways
- Fully glazed central atrium
- Hotel Services - Reception, concierge, and apartment rental services for owners who wish to holiday let
- Surf Shack - Board storage, wet suit drying area, lockers, showers, and W.C.
Polzeath is a popular holiday destination and residential village in North Cornwall, with a vast expanse of sand, excellent surfing, scenic coastal walks. Nearby, in Rock and Daymer Bay, conditions are ideal for swimming, sailing, water-skiing, and windsurfing, as well as the renowned St Enodoc Golf Club offers two excellent 18-hole courses. Polzeath has several good places to eat and drink, all within walking distance, including The Atlantic and the Point Golf and Leisure Club. Locally there are also a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs including The Mariners Pub in Rock, two of Nathan Outlaw's restaurants in Port Isaac, No. 6 in Padstow under Paul Ainsworth and Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant in Padstow. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met in Polzeath and Rock with year-round specialist food shops but the market town of Wadebridge, with an inspiring collection of independent shops, is only about seven miles distant.
Polzeath Beach House is an impressive frontline apart-hotel at New Polzeath directly overlooking Polzeath beach with breathtaking views across to Stepper Point and Pentire Head. Popular with locals and visitors alike, steps lead up to the two large sun terraces on the ground floor and the Atlantic Bar and Kitchen. All of the self-catering apartments are positioned to the front of the building on the first and second floors on the sea facing side. Apartment 4 Daymer is set on the first floor and offers incredible sea views with the master bedroom and main living space both look straight out across the beach towards Daymer Bay. The apartment enjoys a small balcony and use of the internal seating area in the central atrium. Keycard access to the apartments is by lift or staircase is via the entrance located in Atlantic Mews.
Apartment owners also have exclusive use of the Surf Shack (to the rear of the building), which provides useful storage for surfboards, a drying area for wet suits and shower facilities when owners are in residence.
Public parking is available on a first-come-first-served basis at the Cornwall Council Car Park located to the rear of the building, or on the Atlantic Terrace facing the sea.
Mains electric, water, and drainage. Underfloor heating and hot water are provided by two communal oil-fired boilers - heat usage is measured via individual heat exchange units and recharged. Broadband WiFi.
Contents are included in the sale (less personal effects).
By appointment only via JB Estates - as this is a holiday let property, access is possible on changeover days.
John Bray and Partners have prepared these details as a brief description of the property as they know it. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It cannot be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation, other consents or clear title and John Bray & Partners LLP will not have tested any services, equipment or facilities. No responsibility is taken for any travelling expenses incurred should the property prove to be inaccurately described or withdrawn. A buyer is advised to obtain verification on all matters from their solicitor.
JOIN OUR NETWORK
SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL ALERTS AND BE FIRST TO HEAR WHEN NEW PROPERTIES ARE LISTED
Keep up to date with the latest market trends, news and property opportunities in North Cornwall.
Sell With Us
John Bray and Partners is the premier estate agent in North Cornwall, helping hundreds of buyers each year find their dream home in Rock, Daymer, Polzeath and Port Isaac since 1971. We offer the highest level of expertise, service, and integrity and would be delighted to discuss your property plans.